We are a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth in more than 100 countries. We have a rich history since 1843. Our goal has always been simple and straight forward: provide tools and solutions that make life easier. Whether it’s a hammer that punches above its weight while going easy on your elbows, a door that unlocks for you at a glance or a toolbox smart enough to find a missing socket anywhere in an airplane hangar, our products have a way of making a big impact on your daily life. We stand for accountability, integrity, respect, speed, stretch, vision and boundaryless.
Our company delivers comprehensive security solutions that cover every aspect of physical security. Our innovation lays in how we integrate the world’s best intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications, and our competitive advantage is the people who install, service and monitor our systems. Peace of mind begins with our security. As a world leader in commercial electronic security, we are the provider of choice for high profile retailers, schools, hospitals, governments, financial service institutions, airports and more.
- Provides direction and guidance to business partners to enable the best information technology solutions that meet the business needs. The position bridges the gap between business partners and technology solution providers.
- Provides leadership to assigned group(s) within IT.
- Identifies, evaluates and resolves business issues.
- Works on abstract problems across all functional areas within IT.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with business partners and acts as a liaison between information services teams and the business stakeholders
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users
- Managerial duties include budget management , resource augmentation, relationship building with vendors and external teams, and resource allocation
- Manages and leads business analyst team & external vendors to create enterprise business solutions
- Promotes business projects and value to the IT leaders and community
- Manages program and project initiatives
- Tracks ROI for business initiatives including cost, beneﬁts, and risk
- Gathers high-level business requirements and deﬁnes scope during initial discovery by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large group/cross-functional sessions with partners
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies
- Combines a general knowledge of multiple technology areas with knowledge of the targeted business function to deﬁne and document the business requirements
- Maintains knowledge of multiple business functions and initiatives to identify where conﬂicts / synergies exist between technologies and business functions
- Ensures alignment with the IT Business, Application and Infrastructure Services functions
- Hands on approach in solving issues and incidents Support the users in installations, knowledge transfer, instructions, training and testing.
- Follow up on incidents and changes, processed by 2nd line support & participate in the 24/7 support team
Skills & Competences
- Thorough security and monitoring business understanding
- Leadership and competency development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, English written and oral proficiency is a must
- Knowledge of appropriate international standards and regulations
- Preferred international project management experience
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a team environment and communicates effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Ability to identify opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable initiatives
- Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and direction
- Must be able to continuously learn new skills to keep abreast of industry trends and state of the art technology
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and assign work in order to meet deadlines
- Experience in defining detailed business requirements to support strategic and/or tactical projects
- Must be able to create business cases, operational models, and financial model
- Must be able to maintain excellent relationships with all levels of the matrix organization.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in IT service delivery, project/stakeholder management, direct business engagement within multiple technology domains including ERP, CRM, Mobility and Infrastructure
- Strong experience in managing change initiatives.
- Working experience in an international Security environment
- At least 3 years working at a manager level or above
Working at our company means fun and challenging work in an active environment with a positive atmosphere? The keywords client oriented, integrity, respect and responsibility describe our culture. As a strong team we gather our ideas and work to achieve continuous improvement. We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain that position, we invest a lot in training and internal mobility. In our environment you practice a position with great independence and room for initiative.
For this position we also offer an attractive salary, completed with a full package aligned with local benefits.