We are a international non-profit association, headquartered in Belgium which develops high quality reforestation projects in the tropics to combat global warming and extreme poverty.
Contexte et fonction
Our activities are fast-growing, and we are looking for a dynamic process & systems analyst to help us provide an enabling framework (processes & tools) to our operations and support teams.
Reporting to the Chief & Administration Officer, this is an exciting role to ensure that our processes are well designed, that an adequate quality system is in place, and that tools are adapted to the organisations’ need. Key responsibilities, include:
Process quality & continuous improvement
1. Works with all departments to develop standard operating procedures, documenting workflow and process steps.
2. Develop quality Management approach, and maintain the supporting quality management system, that will
- enable Knowledge Management
- ensure the coherence and compliance of our processes; and
- support departments in identifying process improvement opportunities, and follow up on their implementation
1. Analyse and document organisational systems’ needs, perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
2. Oversee the tool improvements as per the specifications. Facilitate change and configuration management.
3. Ensure IT compliance and security/risk management
4. First line of support for users for our IT tools.
- Master’s degree in Business or IT Management, certification in Lean Management, Project Management or Quality Management is a plus
- 3 years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Understanding of ERP configuration, knowledge of SalesForce preferable
- Working knowledge of data and process modelling
- NGO experience preferable. Field experience an asset
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch an asset
- Analytical and investigation skills and ability to understand the bigger picture
- Organizational and presentation skills
- And… we are still a small organisation, very hands-on!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Start date: As soon as possible
Package: Competitive package for a small NGO, with salary based on experience, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, and pension plan.